Dornier believes in fostering a culture of science, innovation and reliability in its people, products and services. These values serve as a compass that guide us towards meeting our everyday commitment of driving science and restoring health. Our values focus on:
- Leads with a high level of integrity and respect for people.
- Creates an environment where colleagues at all levels are able and expected to act in an open and honest way.
- Holds self and team accountable for collaborating to achieve the best results.
- Communicates vision and direction and enables team to get there.
- Working together to embrace multiple ideas and create better solutions.
- Shares own knowledge and is open to learning and feedback from others.
- Respect and value those we work with, and the contribution they make.
- Be accountable for failure as well as success and not to allocate blame. Takes ownership and responsibility for our actions and inaction.
- Create and provide solutions for clients and customers that balance the short and long term.
- Considers whether they are doing the right thing and acts with courage when faced with challenge.
- Open to new ideas and creates new thinking/action. Goes out of the box to explore innovative solutions and ideas, not stay on the narrow path.
- Strives to surpass clients’ and customers’ expectations. Ensures one finds way to have positive impact on customers, colleagues, and the external community.
- Seeks to make improvements to own work and others’ work and when appropriate, makes the fundamental changes.
- Sets increasingly high standards for self and team, while providing the support needed to achieve these.
- Demonstrates our high standards and values within the organization and to our customers in our products and services.
- Puts practices in place where great delivery and mistakes are shared, and everyone can learn from them.
- Providing products and services of the highest quality to all our internal and external customers.
- As a market and quality leader, we have accepted the challenge of reconciling innovative technology with environmental compatibility. Click here to view our Sustainability Brochure for our Wessling Headquarters.
Furthermore, as an organization we:
- Focus on needs of our patients, physicians, and partners.
- Listen to our customers and the market to stay ahead.
- We think locally and globally
- Are insatiably curious
- Inject a sense of urgency in everything we do
- Are open and responsive to change
- Remain responsive to change
- Work ethically and efficiently
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems.