Targeted Stone Management
Dornier Medilas® H Solvo® 35
- Europe’s market-leading laser Solvo has now advanced further, with unique features that set it apart from other holmium lasers: the new Solvo 35
- Featuring our patented Advanced Mode™ for reduced retropulsion, a unique pulse shape for decreasing stone movement during lithotripsy.
- This advanced 35-watt laser also offers preset treatment modes, two displays for flexible viewing, and a wireless footswitch to make treatment of all types of stones highly efficient.
- Thoughtfully modelled using extensive customer research—the Solvo 35 has been designed with the urologist’s “ideal” stone laser in mind.
Fully Integrated Workstation
Dornier Gemini is a premier, fully integrated workstation that provides an unparalleled platform for both lithotripsy and endourology procedures. Equipped with the latest imaging technology, superior open access design, and flexible patient positioning, Gemini is the optimal solution for both urologists and patients.
- Flexibility: Offers a variety of therapeutic and diagnostic capabilities including X-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopic procedures and lithotripsy
- Accessibility: Open access design enables patient and urologists comfort while localizing kidney stones and other urological issues.
- Proven Technology: Integrated with Dornier’s proven shock-wave technology, deliver consistent shock wave output to boost success of non-invasive kidney stone treatments with proper patient positioning.
Dornier Compact Sigma
The Compact Sigma is a truly versatile modular lithotripter. When combined with available options such as C-arms, ultrasound scanners, and a fully motorized patient table this device is easily becomes a complete urological solution.
- Precision: Designed to revolve around a single focal point, precise alignment of the targeting system is easily achieved.
- Transportable: No need for a dedicated room, simply wheel the device into a closet or other storage when not in use.
- Flexibility: Patients are positioned supine for all treatments with the flexible over and under therapy head positioning.
Multifunctional Patient Table
Dornier Relax+ is the optimal patient table that gives you the flexibility you need to get the job done. Easily switch between treatment modalities such as endourology and lithotripsy without having to change patient positioning.
- Lightweight: Carbon fiber tabletop design provides all of the quality and strength you need without adding extra weight to the device when transporting.
- Versatile: Full range of movements including Trendelenburg and isocentric tilting eliminates the need for constant patient or physician repositioning.
- Flexibility: Equipped with a radiolucent table top, the Relax+ is excellent for use in imaging procedures
Laser Stone Management
Dornier Medilas H Solvo
Dornier Medilas H Solvo easily integrates into any OR workflow for the destruction of stones as well as soft tissue interventions in endourology. This 30 W holmium laser provides the power necessary to get the job done all within a compact and transportable system. Equipped with special advanced modes, usability and increased efficiency is optimized. No other device available on the market provides this level of flexibility and versatility!
- Easy: Programmable settings allow you to quickly choose the treatment mode best suited for the clinical situation.
- Fast: Simply transported and requiring no warm up time, set-up is quick and efficient.
- Efficient: Wide range of energy and frequency settings that ensure quick and precise breakdown of any stone.
Click here to watch this video of a ureteroscopy and laser lithotripsy procedure using the Dornier Medilas H Solvo.
Fibers for Laser Stone Management
Dornier FlexFiber Collection
Dornier offers a broad fiber portfolio with a wide range of sizes and various designs to meet our customer’s needs and preferences. Our fibers are built for precision!
- Performance Innovation: Intelligent fiber recognition system that optimizes holmium laser performance and overall patient results.
- Enhanced Focus: Superior technology that efficiently transfers the laser beam within the fiber core to achieve maximum power transmissions.
- Reliable Durability: Exceptional quartz ferrule design that boosts and extends the effectiveness of your fibers.
- Tested and Adaptable: 100% of our fibers are quality and performance tested prior to shipment and are available in multiple sizes to fit any scope preference.