Fully Integrated Workstation
Dornier Gemini is a premier, fully integrated workstation that provides an unparalleled platform for both lithotripsy and endourology procedures. Equipped with the latest imaging technology, superior open access design, and flexible patient positioning, Gemini is the optimal solution for both urologists and patients.
- Flexibility: Offers a variety of therapeutic and diagnostic capabilities including X-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopic procedures and lithotripsy
- Accessibility: Open access design enables patient and urologists comfort while localizing kidney stones and other urological issues.
- Proven Technology: Integrated with Dornier’s proven shock-wave technology, deliver consistent shock wave output to boost success of non-invasive kidney stone treatments with proper patient positioning.
Dornier MedTech, headquartered in Munich, Germany, is a medical device company known for its pioneering technologies and revolutionary therapies in urology. Dornier soars thanks to its deep rooted spirit of entrepreneurship, excellence and innovation while developing some of the highest quality urology products on the market today.
As one of the original founders of the Urology Care Foundation (formerly known as the American Foundation for Urologic Diseases), Dornier works closely with physicians, healthcare providers and research groups to ensure their products have the highest level of medical and scientific efficacy. Given their vast array of clients including hospitals, surgical centers, teaching universities, private and public urology practices, and mobile
providers, when it comes to urology, Dornier is leading technology and improving life all across the globe.
News & Events
Dornier MedTech Growth Triggers Global Rebranding and Facility Upgrade at its Global Headquarters in Munich
Dornier MedTech Spain – We’ve Moved!
Grand Re-Opening – Laser Fiber Manufacturing Facility at Dornier MedTech America
Our Patient Center
Dornier MedTech understands that patients, who are faced with urological challenges, want to research and further understand their treatment options. That is why we have added a new patient center to our new website. This is an evolving section that will serve as place for patients and caregivers who want to further understand their specific urological condition. Whether you are looking for more information regarding Kidney Stone Management or BPH, Dornier is here to help.
Science has always revolutionized the way Dornier was able to take flight as an aviation company as well as pioneer new urological treatment methods as a MedTech company. From the beginning we have always understood the importance of designing products that:
- Serve a medical purpose and whose innovation is backed by scientific data. Help patients and physicians succeed together in order to thrive in their communities.
- Are easy to use and adaptable to different medical environments.
- Incorporate the latest technology to gather key data necessary to facilitate fact-based treatment decisions.
- Are available in robust or compact sizes to accommodate the budgets of all medical facilities.
That same spirit and energy is still found in the halls of Dornier today and our passion has inspired the development of some of the highest quality urology products on the market today. That is why our purpose is Leading Technology * Improving Life, and why so many urologists and medical centers across the world trust Dornier.