Dornier Delta® III
The World’s Bestselling Lithotripter, the Compact Delta® II, just got better. The Dornier Delta® III offers Powerful IMAGING, Maximized ENERGY, and Enhanced EFFICIENCY to support urologists in relieving kidney stones in patients and improving the bottom line of their business.
- Powerful IMAGING: for improved stone visualization.
- Maximized ENERGY: to treat more stones in more patients.
- Enhanced EFFICIENCY: for time saving features to serve more patients.
Addressing a broad range of applications, Dornier Genesis is an advanced urology imaging system designed with the physician’s office or hospital’s workflow in mind. Full cystoscopy capabilities combined with a 340 kg (750 lb.) patient weight limit and the latest flat panel imaging technology on the market today, makes this an efficient and must have system for a variety of urological exams and procedures.
- Adaptability: Ideal for both hospitals and large medical centers.
- Patient Centered: Imaging is easily viewed from a wide variety of angles without having to move the patient.
- Flexible: Accommodates patients of various age groups, weight range, and handicaps.
Semi-Integrated Lithotripter – Delta II
Dornier Compact Delta II
The Dornier Compact Delta II is the world’s best selling lithotripter. Highly effective, this versatile system provides the flexibility necessary for easy positioning and accurate stone targeting. When combined with the Relax+ patient table, this unique system, equipped with an integrated C-arm, is not only used for ESWL, but a wide range of cystoscopy procedures.
- Adaptable: Integrated with a versatile patient table and flexible therapy head for accurate stone targeting.
- Clear Imaging: Rich, vibrant views are facilitated with X-Ray or ultrasound imaging technology.
- Proven: Dornier’s tried and true EMSE technology is the gold standard in shock wave excellence.
Laser Stone Management
Dornier Medilas H Solvo
Dornier Medilas H Solvo easily integrates into any OR workflow for the destruction of stones as well as soft tissue interventions in endourology. This 30 W holmium laser provides the power necessary to get the job done all within a compact and transportable system. Equipped with special advanced modes, usability and increased efficiency is optimized. No other device available on the market provides this level of flexibility and versatility!
- Easy: Programmable settings allow you to quickly choose the treatment mode best suited for the clinical situation.
- Fast: Simply transported and requiring no warm up time, set-up is quick and efficient.
- Efficient: Wide range of energy and frequency settings that ensure quick and precise breakdown of any stone.
Fibers for Laser Stone Management
Dornier FlexFiber Collection
Dornier offers a broad fiber portfolio with a wide range of sizes and various designs to meet our customer’s needs and preferences. Our fibers are built for precision!
- Performance Innovation: Intelligent fiber recognition system that optimizes holmium laser performance and overall patient results.
- Enhanced Focus: Superior technology that efficiently transfers the laser beam within the fiber core to achieve maximum power transmissions.
- Reliable Durability: Exceptional quartz ferrule design that boosts and extends the effectiveness of your fibers.
- Tested and Adaptable: 100% of our fibers are quality and performance tested prior to shipment and are available in multiple sizes to fit any scope preference.