- Europe’s market-leading laser Solvo has now advanced further, with unique features that set it apart from other holmium lasers.
- The innovative Dornier Medilas® H Solvo® 35 laser features the patented Advanced Mode™ for reduced retropulsion, a unique pulse shape for decreasing stone movement during lithotripsy.
- The advanced 35-watt laser also offers preset treatment modes, two displays for flexible viewing, and a wireless footswitch to make treatment of all types of stones highly efficient.
- Thoughtfully modelled using extensive customer research—the Solvo 35 has been designed with the urologist’s “ideal” stone laser in mind.
- 35-watt laser
- Patented Advanced Mode™ for reduced retropulsion
- Preset treatment modes
- Two displays
- Wireless footswitch
- Small, quiet, lightweight and easy to move
- Large storage compartment for accessories
- A full complement of Dornier-made laser fibers, available in a range of sizes and designs
- With its unique pulse shape, the patented Advanced Mode reduces stone movement during lithotripsy and eases targeting of the stone with the laser fiber, helping to reduce patient treatment time
- Dusting, fragmenting and three other treatment modes offer clinically proven parameters, including pulse length, for efficient treatment, and quick and simple selection—with just a touch of a button
- A clearly arranged graphic display plus an optional second display ensure optimal viewing from every angle in the operating room
- A wireless footswitch for greater flexibility with no cable length to accommodate, and no cables underfoot for improved workplace safety
- Compatible with the full complement of Dornier laser fibers, to meet your needs and preferences
Product Brochure Download Form
Please fill out the form below for product information and future updates. Thanks!