Maintains accounts receivable records by performing the following key duties and responsibilities including conducting credit investigations and collecting delinquent accounts of customers.
• Maintains accounts receivable records by performing the following key duties and responsibilities including conducting credit investigations and collecting delinquent accounts of customers
• Handle full spectrum of account receivable function including processing of invoices, credit/debit memos related to sales tax, recording of receipts and routine AR aging report
• Perform timely invoicing and coordination with sales operations team
• Generate statement of account and distribution
• Monitor the receivables and collection, make calls/corresponds to customer to follow-up on outstanding invoices
• Prepare weekly and monthly revenue and collections report
• Liaise with customers on monthly statements and reconciliations
• Prepare various monthly schedules and report in assistance of General Ledger accountants
• Oversee intercompany reconciliations/confirmations and be the key person to manage, escalate and resolve transaction issues
• Participate in ad-hoc projects to identify and drive continuous improvements in process efficiencies
• Participate in monthly Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) tracking and initiate ways to bring DSO to ideal levels
• Manage sales and use tax preparation, filing in all required states
• Track, file and pay Electronic funds Transfer payments to states requiring EFT
• Liaise with internal and external auditor on AR related matters
• Assist in any ad hoc projects and/or initiatives
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting from accredited college or university, with at least three to five years of related experience
• Syteline / Cloud Suite Infor (CSI) Experience Is Preferred
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• A minimum of three to five years related work experience
• Clean personal credit report
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Open to learning and make improvement on self. Strong communications and adaptability to changes.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.