Engaged in the sale of lasers and fibers and other assigned products for Dornier MedTech to hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, physicians, and providers.
• Sets up customer visits to observe device being used and discuss various aspects of equipment use and emphasizes salable features
• Quotes prices and various financial options (leasing, rent, sale, pay per procedure, shared service, etc.) and communicates with operations to prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from cold calling, telemarketing leads, trade show responses, business directories, and other sources.
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on customer site or by phone
• Performs such additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by management
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university preferred, ideally in business, marketing, communications or life science
• Three to five years sales outside experience
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
• This position requires that all Covid vaccinations are up to date